Primary School (Year 1-6)
- Primary School covers Key Stage 1 (Years 1 and 2) and Key Stage 2 (Years 3 to 6).
- Our Primary School programme is based on the UK Primary National Curriculum, enhanced with exciting, creative and thematic approach to learning and supported by language education in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
Senior School (Year 7 -11)
- Our senior school programme covers Key Stage 3 (Years 7 to 9) and Key Stage 4 (Years 10 to 11), based on the UK Secondary National Curriculum.
- All subjects are taught by specialist teachers in dedicated classrooms where teachers build relationships and cater to each student’s learning needs. Lessons and activities are taught to develop students’ core knowledge, skills and understanding to have a seamless transition into Key Stage 4 IGCSE programme.
- IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) is a two-year programme that culminates in examinations administered by CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education).
Sixth Form (Year 12 – 13/ A Level)
- In the Sixth Form (Year 12) students can choose to study either three or four subjects to A Level plus one or two subjects to AS Level. This programme provides students with a wealth of options to study a wide range of professional courses at the best universities in the world. It also equips them with reasoning and thinking skills that are necessary for degree courses.
- Different recommended subject combinations are recommended, which will provide students with a balanced mixture of subjects to meet the subject entry requirements for their university of choice. Students can choose from a wide range of subjects including Art, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, English, French, Further Mathematics, Geography, History, Mathematics, Music, Photography, Physics and Spanish. Some students are also invited to sit for the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ).